Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Reloading equipment

in Off Topic Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 pm
by Vaquero | 156 Posts

Ok, so I'm talking with one of the locals about all the gun fire around here. Yada yada. He went to an estate sale a while back and bought out a dream cache of reloading equipment and supplies. 5 progressive presses (one is blue) around 30 lb of powder, more bullets than he cared to count, 15,000 primers, etc. etc..
So I asked, "ya wanna sell any of it?". "Sure" he replied. Turns out he gave 1G for it, I figure that at about $0.03 on the dollar. I'll get a rough inventory after the holidays and post on the "for sale" forum.
I'm banking on the Dillon :)

Scroll up

RE: Reloading equipment

in Off Topic Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm
by luckybychoice | 55 Posts

reloading is on my xmas list 9MM .44 mag 38 special 5.56 lets see what you want to sell when it comes around.

Scroll up

in Off Topic Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 pm
by Vaquero | 156 Posts

LBC. I'll see what he has and get it priced for ya. Maybe put yall in touch or can handle the transaction. I don't intend to buy it all but wanted to help yall get whatever you might be interested in.

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm
by luckybychoice | 55 Posts

yeah i'm looking at a lee single stage,off craigslist for 60 bucks,he has the 9mm dies for it all set up,but i need everything else.thanks

trample the weak,hurdle the dead

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: