Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

GS B/S & Us???

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 am
by Larry W | 158 Posts

I just stuck my head in the door at the other place just to make sure of what I was seeing the last couple days, Well I was right. Everyone & his brother agreeing with the speech Q posted & kissing his ass?? This fuc@#$ amazes me & sickens me!
I never got to see the post that were put up & deleted concerning GP, but I have heard a bunch about them. Q says "delete only spam boys, thats the message we sent"???? OK, What the hell???
What other site, Anywhere, can you pop in out of nowhere, & Totally & completely bash someone?? I'll tell you where, NOWHERE!! Mods will bust your ass in a heart beat. So, Sam got shit on?? Yea, I would say so. We all got shit on?? Yea, I would say so. Are we better off here? Yea, I would most deffinatly say so!!!
It is very sad to see so many good guys still hanging out & sucking up the B/S ???
Oh well there choice. It just makes me sick!!!!!!

Larry

Scroll up

RE: GS B/S & Us???

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 am
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

I agree wholeheartedly Larry......They be drink'n the Koolaid....Disgusting!

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 am
by Manu2014 | 75 Posts

I still check in. I saw Q's post as well. Oh, well... It looks like they have a new crop of regulars picking up the slack.

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. Thoreau

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:07 am
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

I really don't have any use for them personally as I have my hands full here, I am somewhat irritated that they have marked my personal photos with a GS watermark though.

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am
by Greasy Paws | 111 Posts

i think the water mark is just a way of linking our pics to that web site.it aint hurt my feelings since i think you can save them then cycle them thru paint to fix the mark of the beast.

Scroll up

Well it's back

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:51 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

A BROTHERS BETRAYAL PT2

http://www.gunslot.com/forum/brothers-betrayal-pt2

Why can't this just go away?

State and government should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Last edited Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:52 am | Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:56 am
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

I see Burningbush is still creating a stink next door, that dude just don't give up.

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 am
by Manu2014 | 75 Posts

I don't like the fact that he threatened all of us.

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. Thoreau

Scroll up

RE: Well it's back

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:27 am
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

That guy is a fucking loony! He is making us suffer all right, just reading that shit is suffering!!

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 pm
by Nitris | 94 Posts

I left him my opinion on his threat shit.

State and government should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

Zitat von Nitris
I left him my opinion on his threat shit.

Good for you, I didn't even dignify his 'rant' with a response, did you get the PM version as well?

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm
by Nitris | 94 Posts

oh yeah...............I think Ilike my beer A LITTLE TO MUCH...........

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 pm
by Vaquero | 156 Posts

Not my business, I just read the rant. Musta scared some folks. No PM from him for me though I had PMd him. Having my name mentioned? BFD! It's tween him and GP. It dont belong here. GP, I apologize for the sticky fingers jab on the squawker. I didn't know he had called you that. Took all the humor right out of it.

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

Vaq, you are absolutely right, the fact that it is there is too close to here for my liking. I think that M&Q are having a hard time drawing the line between the 1st amendment and slander and harassment. If anybody shows up on our site and behaves like that, they will be done before they get started, people who behave like that can go practice their first amendment rights somewhere else.

Scroll up

in Off Topic Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm
by Greasy Paws | 111 Posts

Vaq I take it as humor from you guys.you all have decided for yourselves what the truth is.If you believed his bullshit,I proably wouldnt be on this site.Anyone wanna buy some ammo?LOL

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1146 topics and 2468 posts.

0 members have been online today: