Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

UN to force USA to allow illegals from the WORLD

in Political & Legal Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:55 am
by Manu2014 | 75 Posts

This is from AMERIPAC
Alan M. Gottlieb
Chairman, AmeriPAC

Just part of the article.

On November 5th 2010, representatives from the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) met in Geneva, Switzerland, to scrutinize the United States' "awful" immigration laws.
The UN said the U.S. is not compliant with their international human rights obligations. I guess the UN doesn't think a murdered American border patrol agent is a human rights offense.
In a procedure called Universal Periodic Review (UPR), members of the Council questioned a group of over 30 U.S. officials. The Council, which is composed of 53 countries, conducts human rights reviews of all 192 UN member States every four years.
The UN wants America to open their doors and let each and every illegal immigrant into our country - with no strings attached. Even if they come from terrorist coddling countries! Once the illegals are in the United States, the UN will not charge them criminally. Forget about the safety of your family members; have no fear, the UN is here!

UN: United States' Immigration Policy Hurts Feelings
Navi Pillay, the UN high commissioner for human rights, wants the United States immigration laws to be changed because they discriminate against immigrants. She said, "The principle of non-discrimination is fundamental in international human rights law and runs across all international human rights instruments inspired by the Universal Declaration (of Human Rights), notable the International Covenant of Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights."
I guess Pillay and the rest of the UN bureaucrats think its okay to sacrifice American lives in exchange for not offending illegal aliens. Pillay has called for open immigration policies for 214 countries across the globe. The UN could grab control of our immigration policies as soon as 2011!

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. Thoreau

Scroll up

RE: UN to force USA to allow illegals from the WORLD

in Political & Legal Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 am
by ecaman | 29 Posts

Fuck these bastards! This is OUR country, not theirs. Navi Pillay, the "High Commissioner" for human rights - she can eat shit. She can have these fuckhead cocksuckers come into whatever ever country she's from. Then they'll come crying to the US for help. What a bunch of asswipe motherfuckers! This kind of shit really gets my blood boiling.

Curmudgeon

Scroll up

RE: UN to force USA to allow illegals from the WORLD

in Political & Legal Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:56 am
by Manu2014 | 75 Posts

ecaman - really? couldn't tell LOL. The new phrase will be "the blue of their helmets" if we don't put a stop to this destruction. Soros and his one world at work... Navi Pissant needs to review everyother countries policies and then tell us again that ours hurts the illegals feelings.

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. Thoreau

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1146 topics and 2468 posts.

0 members have been online today: