Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Kabbage N' Kielbasa

in Food Forum Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:01 pm
by Greasy Paws | 111 Posts

Ingredients:
1 head of Cabbage
1 Kielbasa sausage
1 Onion
Salt
Pepper

Chop up whole head of Cabbage.Chop up whole Onion.Slice up Kielbasa into 1/4 inch thick slices.Put a little oil in a frying pan and fry the onion,cabbage and kielbasa until the onion is clear and the cabbage is soft.salt and pepper to taste.enjoy!

"My ardent desire is, and my aim has been ... to comply strictly with all our engagements foreign and domestic; but to keep the United States free from political connections with every other country. To see that they may be independent of all, and under the influence of none. In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington, letter to Partick Henry, 1775

Scroll up

RE: Kabbage N' Kielbasa

in Food Forum Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:02 pm
by Greasy Paws | 111 Posts

This is my favorite breakfast.easy to make,reasonably healthy and filling!

"My ardent desire is, and my aim has been ... to comply strictly with all our engagements foreign and domestic; but to keep the United States free from political connections with every other country. To see that they may be independent of all, and under the influence of none. In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington, letter to Partick Henry, 1775

Scroll up

RE: Kabbage N' Kielbasa

in Food Forum Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:18 pm
by ecaman | 29 Posts

Sounds like a great meal any time of day to me. Don't overcook the cabbage! We love fried cabbage, and add all kinds of stuff to it (different stuff at different times, of course). Chopped bacon, very small shrimp, small hot peppers, etc. We never add all of these, just whatever we have available. Most of the time my wife just adds onion, and often she will add garlic too. It's amazing how much the volume of the cabbage decreases when it's fried.

Curmudgeon

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: