Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

RE: Wood carvers.

in Gun Discussion Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Lucky I have a copy that is almost done that I could send you there is a screw the recess up into the grip.

State and government officials should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Scroll up

in Gun Discussion Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:59 am
by luckybychoice | 55 Posts

well if you want to send it to me,i'll look it over and see if i think i can do it,I'll send it back,i would just use a profile gauge and copy it.I do have black walnut,cherry,oak,maple in the shop.I just thought of something,i have a guy up here that has an AK unassembled i 'll talk to him see if he has a wood grip or not,i'll post a picture of his and maybe you can see form it if its right or not

trample the weak,hurdle the dead

Scroll up

in Gun Discussion Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:29 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Lucky if you PM me your addy and a phone number, I'll send you the grip, most grips are not the same.

State and government officials should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Last edited Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:35 am | Scroll up

in Gun Discussion Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:31 pm
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Lucky here are some photos of the pistol grip I need made. This one is not finished.

if you notice this one has the rear ferrule cap cut , I don't need the rear ferrule cap cut this can be solid all the way up.

Last edited Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 pm | Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1146 topics and 2468 posts.

0 members have been online today: