Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Bayonets, Mag pouches, and Oil bottles

in Market place Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:27 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Bayonets I have a few...er........lol selling for $20.00 plus shipping. There is no rust on anything that is dried oil.

Mag pouches yeah I have a ton as well. Selling for $3.00 plus shipping. Holds three mags, oil bottle and cleaning kit. Selling pouches only. They're in like new condition. Pouches will hold 30rd AK and 30 rd AR mags

Have oil bottles as well $.50 cents each plus shipping. best to order with pouch.

State and government officials should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Last edited Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 am | Scroll up

RE: Bayonets, Mag pouches, and Oil bottles

in Market place Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Also so have one underfolding stock with no hardware for $20.00 plus shipping.

State and government officials should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Scroll up

in Market place Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:46 am
by buck | 28 Posts

Have you contacted the Georgian Military? I hear they have had some supply problems in the past...

that there is quite a few tent stakes...

clint

I'm warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... Anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. In the words of Ancient Taoist masters, Don't start none... Won't be none.

Scroll up

in Market place Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

lol yeah I have plenty don't you need a hundred or so??

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: