Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

AK Picture thread

in AK-47 Forum Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts
Scroll up

RE: AK Picture thread

in AK-47 Forum Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 am
by luckybychoice | 55 Posts

nice collection Nirtris

Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:51 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

I'm trying to catch up to hampster....................long way to go.....

Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

Bullshit little beaver, I could make a Subaru out of that hardware if I melted it down....Not like I would want to tho--- You couldn't make squat out of my stuff c'ept a WWII rifle chair....LOL

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!

Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

If I had half the guns hamp has I would be on guard every night. Hamp has more guns than the US military.

Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:35 pm
by Nitris | 94 Posts

hamp are you holding out on us??

State and government should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:09 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

Zitat von
If I had half the guns hamp has I would be on guard every night. Hamp has more guns than the US military.

Well who is the that masked bandit? Nope, the U.S. Military has got ME beat, but not NITRIS, he has more ammo as well!!!

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Last edited Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 pm | Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

I see a PSL in photo 8 and 10, no SVD though, I am disappointed......lol.

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Last edited Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 pm | Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:44 pm
by catfish88 | 27 Posts

Ya gotta admit, that Nitris knows his AK's.

Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

He must have had supportive parents or a good job or both, when they were dirt cheap 20 years ago, I was 21, just old enough to buy a gun and I didn't have any money (I was a civil servant at the time, so to speak), anyway he has nice stuff.

Last edited Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:14 pm | Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Hampster I have got to buy another one, remember when they were 600.00 out the door. I should have bought 10 of them buttttt...........I'll be able to buy more later.............er..........yeah notttttttt..............Still P.O.'ed about that one.

State and government should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Scroll up

in AK-47 Forum Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:53 am
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Catfish I have beeen collecting for over 22 years, and I love and have built a variety of AK's and AR's. I am surprised and glad to see someone in the medical field involved in firearms.

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: