Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

As always

in Site News & Feedback Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 am
by PKato | 7 Posts

Don't take this the wrong way...but again, the pics on the main page, in my own opinion...are not necessary. This is a gun blog mainly, why not have the blog right there as your main item. Or, let's say I pick a category that I want to read...after I have seen those changing pics on the main page. Well, once I navigate away from the main page, I certainly don't want to see the same pics over and over everytime I go to a new page. If you really want them, how about only when you first open the site? Just my opinion...but I like this better than it was.

PKato
HIIC (Head Infidel in Charge)
NRA Life Member
General Pain-in-Ass
Global Warming Supporter (just kidding)

Scroll up

RE: As always

in Site News & Feedback Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 am
by buck | 28 Posts

I agree with Pkato, especially about being General Pain-in-Ass (see signature) lol

clint

I'm warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... Anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. In the words of Ancient Taoist masters, Don't start none... Won't be none.

Scroll up

RE: As always

in Site News & Feedback Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:49 am
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

I see what you are saying Jack but you are thinking from a commercial site point of view, this place need only generate enough revenue to be self sufficient which it does. I kinda like the pic's, they showcase some of the members hardware and make the place less boring, they are repetitious but I can change and rotate images in and out every few days as people send me a stockpile of them to have on hand but for now thats all I have.
Think of this place like the neighborhood tree house where the kids go to hang out, smoke cig's, drink beers and shoot the bull.

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: