Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

ads on the right over my login information

in Site News & Feedback Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 pm
by buck | 28 Posts

Hamp,
maybe it is just my laptop, but when I logged on new years eve night, the ads on the right side of the computer were hiding my page information. Anything you need about my computer to address this problem? Thanks man. Site is progressing very well.

clint

I'm warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... Anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. In the words of Ancient Taoist masters, Don't start none... Won't be none.

Scroll up

RE: ads on the right over my login information

in Site News & Feedback Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:08 pm
by Vaquero | 156 Posts

buck, are you using internet explorer?

Scroll up

in Site News & Feedback Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

It is a browser issue that I can not compensate for on my end, you need to try a different browser, firefox, chrome, your choice, whatever works!

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Last edited Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 pm | Scroll up

in Site News & Feedback Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm
by buck | 28 Posts

using the most up to date firefox. Will try on my tower system.

clint

I'm warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... Anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. In the words of Ancient Taoist masters, Don't start none... Won't be none.

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1146 topics and 2468 posts.

0 members have been online today: