Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

A VERY MOLONLABE NEW YEAR

in Off Topic Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:05 am
by greg az | 12 Posts

It's midnight, actually 16 min past the hour.. and it appears i have the honor of posting the first of what im guessing will be thousands of posts on our molonlabegunforum for 2011..

First off my tramp buddies.. a heart felt happy new years to each and everyone of you.. i'm going to keep this short and sweet, but id like for all of us to take a second and think about this.. We are really lucky guys.. Thru an interesting set of circumstances we have come up with what i think might be the best little "semi" private club on the net..

Obviously its open to all, and i'm sure our core group of guys (smiling at Amy) will grow as we're "discovered" by those who share our intrests, humor (scary huh) and values.. For the moment as we start this new year lets just all be grateful that we have Hamp and Sam, and our great new site.. and know what guys .. it is great.. this place just flat works !!

On top of all the great things about the site.. the "real time" chat deal.. the easy to navigate posts.. On top of everything else my friends.. We have just that, our friendship.. I think everyone of us knows that the other members of the room respect, and care about them..

What a great situation.. and one that i think we all know just DOES NOT HAPPEN.. For what ever reason .. it has here.. We really are blessed.. So with those thoughts.. Let me wish all of you the very best year in 2011.. God bless you everyone.. and may our new HOME become everything we all want it to be..

So i raise my glass, and propose a toast to the two men who made this happen, and to all of you, sure looks like were on the way.. were lucky guys, and it's going to be one GREAT year..

Last edited Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 am | Scroll up

RE: A VERY MOLONLABE NEW YEAR

in Off Topic Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

God bless you Greg, Sam is the MAN for content and I seem to be able to keep this ship afloat (kinda!). Here's to 2011 being a great year for us all. Everyone needs to know that this is OUR site, without the group it is nothing, please feel free to frequent GS as I harbor no ill will towards M&Q, the place just didn't work for me anymore, so for the time being I will concentrate my time and efforts on MLGF. Now that we are legit, some new members would be nice but I really don't want to commercialize this place as I feel that was the downfall next door, like Vaquero reminded me a while back.......Keep it simple stupid!!!! Words to live by for sure!!
Happy New Year one and all!!!!!!

Hamp

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Scroll up

RE: A VERY MOLONLABE NEW YEAR

in Off Topic Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:38 pm
by greg az | 12 Posts

pards "kiss" approach is most always the best.. as to GS... seems were all in accord on that one.. i havent posted or commented for a couple of weeks now, but i notice we all swing by to check any mail.. maybe just out of habit.. all i know is "this" is right, and pretty obvious we all feel the same way.. Next step (for me anyway).. is getting our pics over and just enjoying everyones company on the squawker..

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: