Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Picture rotation

in Site News & Feedback Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:16 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

If anyone want's some of their photos added to the rotation, please email them to me at hampsterw@yahoo.com due to technical difficulties (this time I didn't fuck up) the only way that I can upload them to the third party hosting site is if they are mailed to me. Sam suggests that we need to keep the pics somewhat fresh an I agree so the more the merrier, send what you want and the rest we can find on the web, I prefer members stuff but we will find some filler as there is only so much to go around.

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Scroll up

RE: Picture rotation

in Site News & Feedback Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 am
by LLE | 101 Posts

Hamp; I think the individual flash times [on the picture show] are a little too fast. But let's see what others think.....................

Scroll up

in Site News & Feedback Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:14 am
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

I'll slow them down, no problem!

Change that you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun!..........Greg AZ........Check! Check! Check!

Scroll up

in Site News & Feedback Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:36 pm
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Good to see new pictures

State and government officials should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Scroll up

in Site News & Feedback Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:36 pm
by Nitris | 94 Posts

Now if ebear sends any nude pictures....................

State and government officials should be held even to the point of imprisonment liable for the deaths or harm to its citizens when that state or government prohibits them from protecting themselves.

Scroll up

in Site News & Feedback Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm
by HampsterW | 461 Posts

I will use my best judgement.....LOL
I now have three albums with 40 pics per and I will make more, we will rotate the albums every few days.

Last edited Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 pm | Scroll up

in Site News & Feedback Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:07 am
by LLE | 101 Posts

Hamp; Thanks--flash times are very good now [especially for an old fart like me!!]

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1146 topics and 2468 posts.

0 members have been online today: