Create your own banner at!

Us Old Guys

in Military Stories and Humor in Uniform Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:04 pm
by Greasy Paws | 111 Posts

Us Old Guys

I was in Lowe's the other day pushing my cart around when I collided with a young guy pushing his cart.

I said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall,with blond hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

I said, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

Most of us old

guys are helpful like that.

"My ardent desire is, and my aim has been ... to comply strictly with all our engagements foreign and domestic; but to keep the United States free from political connections with every other country. To see that they may be independent of all, and under the influence of none. In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington, letter to Partick Henry, 1775

Scroll up

RE: Us Old Guys

in Military Stories and Humor in Uniform Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 pm
by LLE | 101 Posts

LMAO.....the savy application of experience and lechery.......

Scroll up

ref="" target="_blank">Create your own banner at!

0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: CarlosElliott
Board Statistics
The forum has 1148 topics and 2470 posts.

0 members have been online today: