Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Shepards Pie

in Food Forum Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am
by Greasy Paws | 111 Posts

Ingredients:
mashed potatoes-I use instant-enough for 10-12 servings per directions
2 pounds ground beef
1 packet onion soup mix
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 bag frozen mixed vegies
shredded cheddar

Using a 10x13 baking dish spray cooking spray on the dish. I spread a nice layer of mashed potatoes approx. 1/2 inch thick on the bottom.Brown the beef.When the ground is done browning put in about half the packet of onion soup mix and the gravy packet with the water called for in the gravy directions.Cook til gravy sets up.pour and spread ground beef as prepared above on top of potato layer.sprinkle a layer of cheddar over the beef.put a layer of mixed vegies(using the whole bag) on next.the next layer is of potatoes as thick as you want.top with more shredded cheddar.bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.I know it is done when the sides are boiling and a fiinger pushed in the middle doesnt feel cold.enjoy!

"My ardent desire is, and my aim has been ... to comply strictly with all our engagements foreign and domestic; but to keep the United States free from political connections with every other country. To see that they may be independent of all, and under the influence of none. In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington, letter to Partick Henry, 1775

Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: