Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Mexican Shepards Pie

in Food Forum Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 am
by Greasy Paws | 111 Posts

Ingredients:
2 packages of mexican rice-have to boil it and put in the seasonings
2 pounds of ground beef
2 packets of Taco seasoning
salsa-as much as you want!
shredded cheddar
either a can of chili or refried beans-you decide!
tortilla chips

I prepare a 10x13 baking dish by coating it with cooking spray.I brown the ground and add the taco seasoning per the directions.I make the rice per the directions.In the baking dish put down a layer of crushed tortilla chips.sprinkle with cheese.next a layer of rice about a 1/2 inch thick.sprinkle with cheddar cheese.add a layer of taco meat.I then put on a layer of either chiliu or refried beans.another layer of cheese.another layer of taco meat.then a layer of rice.top with cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes.just play with the amounts to figure it out.a layer of salsa goes in there somewhere.enjoy!

"My ardent desire is, and my aim has been ... to comply strictly with all our engagements foreign and domestic; but to keep the United States free from political connections with every other country. To see that they may be independent of all, and under the influence of none. In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington, letter to Partick Henry, 1775

Last edited Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am | Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: