Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tom had a point!!!

in Off Topic Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:05 pm
by Larry W | 158 Posts

Note: This quote from Thomas Jefferson, was taken from the post by LLE in "Quotable Quotes", 1/12/2011 @ 3:17pm.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution, so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

(I hate to say it Tom, but I think we're to late!)

It's amazing to me, that our Founding Fathers knew "Exactly" what our government would become, & freely acknowledged it, warned of it, & some gave insight on how to minimize it.
But, in all of our modern history, up to & including today, we have turned a blind eye & deaf ear, totally & completely!!
So, what do we do now? Nothing!!!! For years & years & years, we as a people, we as a nation, have had countless chances to stop, turn things around, & fix the situation.
What have we done? Nothing!!! Just set by & watch all of the many chances fad away, never to return.
Now I believe it is to late. Our Government, Military & it's subsidiary entities have become so large & powerful that there is nothing we can do!! This is indeed a sad & frightening time.
I disagree with part of the statement made by, & repeated by many, that. "Hell's coming & it's gonna get worse"
In my humble opinion, Hell is already here, & Yes, it is going to get worse!!!

Take Care & Be Safe. Larry

Larry

Last edited Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:06 pm | Scroll up

ref="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SueKaler
Board Statistics
The forum has 1099 topics and 2418 posts.

0 members have been online today: